Gleneagles Hospital is a 380-bed tertiary acute care hospital providing a wide range of medical and surgical services for the total management of patients. Gleneagles' key strengths include its patient focus, user-friendly services, quality care, specialists' expertise and proven technology.
Gleneagles Hospital is Joint Commission International accredited.
- First hospital in Southeast Asia to perform a living donor liver transplant (LDLT) for children.
- First hospital in Asia to successfully perform closure of atrial septal defects using the amplatz occluder.
- First hospital in Asia to successfully perform laparoscopic assisted ventricular peritoneal placement on a newborn.
- First hospital in Southeast Asia to use the state-of-the-art robotic surgiscope for neurosurgery, ear nose and throat (ENT) and spinal surgeries (shortens surgery and recovery time by 30%).
- First hospital in Singapore to successfully perform closure of ventricular septal defect.